Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Field Trip Report

On the trip to the video game and toy stores I did not really learn much because I already know many things about video games. I first went to Toys R' Us woth Dereck, Nermin, David, Matt, and Oridany. I went into the lego section. I noticed how expensive some of the Legos were and I went into the Barbie house which were also expensive. I noticed how women were portrayed as well with the babie dolls. Then we went into the childrens section which had a lot of funny looking toys. Then we went to Gamestop which obviously has a lot of video games and I played the drums on the games Rock Band which I have never played before. It wasn't really fun because I had to play with my hands since there were no drum sticks. I also played a football game (not Madden) but I don't know what it was called which I thought sucked because I didn't know the controls. The next stop was The Complete Stratigist which had a lot of board games, cards, and graphic novels. I noticed a lot of board games were also video games. Also there were funny looking boad games like this one that had something to do with zombies. I didn't like this place because the only board games I like are Chess and Checkers. I also found it funny that the guy in the store seemed a little to be a nerd. There were some cool looking graphic novels though which I do like because of the images, but that's about it. Overall it was cool because I got to look at video games on video games all day.

No comments: