Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Cluster

So far I have learned a few things this semester such as how to write a little better. I read a little of the Keys for Writers. I also learned about the MLA fromat which I never knew about before. Everything has been somewhat difficult and challenging for me. The most challenging thing so far for me is the mid-term. I have no idea how I'm going to write 7 pages on my topic which is John Lennon. Also the citation thing is also very difficult for me. I don't even have power point on my home computer either to make my presentation. I am looking foward to the project for my Eng 101/103, but not my American Film Class mid-term.

2 comments:

Dereck.Garcia said...

I feel like writing is a little bit easier especially with the Keys for Writers. The MLA format i never knew about either. I also found the mid-term challenging and the Eng101/103 project seems cool but 10pgs is kinda ehh lol.

Hironelly said...

Hey guess what you did it you wrote your 7 page paper. i felt the same way as you did i was worried and stressing out but i finally accomplished it. The Keys for Writer is helpful i just need to practice how to use it better.